• Graduated with Honors and top 10% of class with Associate of the Arts Degree from Pasco Hernando State College May 2019
• Moffitt Healthy KIDZ Program Scholarship Recipient May 2019
• Women’s Club of Zephyrhills Scholarship Recipient May 2019
• One of fifty women to be chosen to receive Florida State’s Women’s Leadership Institute Certification October 2019
• Made FSU’s President’s List for Fall 2019
• University Scholars Program 2020
The purpose of this study is to develop and qualitatively test via focus groups and one-on-one interviews a tailored intervention utilizing virtual human technology (VHT) to improve communication with rural and ethnic/racial minority patients and increase CRC screening to help show the differences between Caucasian and African American and to help to bring awareness of the health disparities between the two communities. to better improve and evaluate translational communication interventions. To better equip various stakeholders in the healthcare field with improving the translation of science.